As a university hospital of the Ruhr-University of Bochum, we make a significant contribution to research and teaching. We operate a Clinical Research and Development Center in order to translate clinical findings into innovative developments. Through seminars, symposia and national, as well as international congresses, we exchange expertise at the highest level (see also Research & Teaching). This benefits our patients. The advantages it will have for you if you work for and with us are listed below.
- You will be working at an institution providing medicine which is internationally outstanding.
- As a university hospital we are always at the cutting edge of research.
- You will have every opportunity to work scientifically.
- We teach at the Ruhr-University of Bochum (cooperation since 1989).
- We exchange information and transfer expertise on a global basis.
- We also exchange specialist expertise in close cooperation with physicians and hospitals within the region.
- We promote the compatibility of family and career (affiliated childcare center open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
- We provide a good working environment: both our technical equipment and our interior furnishings are first-class.
- Our employees appreciate the further training options provided internally [HDZ NRW further training catalog].
- We pursue a personnel marketing concept which includes structured annual interviews with employees (excerpt)
- We offer open-ended employment contracts (for positions not related to specialist medical training).
New HDZ NRW employees are introduced to their workplace according to a uniform concept (flyer)
- We help new HDZ NRW employees to find a place to live.
- We offer new HDZ NRW employees temporary accommodation in staff housing units.
- Employees benefit from internal measures to promote staff health (sports groups, cardiac check-ups) (flyer)
- We provide staff with approx. 500 car parking spaces free of charge.