It is possible to observe the work performed at the HDZ NRW Clinic for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
Please note that observation of our work is unpaid. It is not possible during this time to assist or perform other practical activities. You can only accompany our physicians and observe their procedures. You will not be active and will not perform any treatments yourself.
When applying, please take note of the following:
- We offer observation for a duration of max. 1 month.
- You will receive a written invitation for the time in question
- Please only send a complete application (cv in table form, meaningful written motivation, proof of qualification as a medical physician)
- For non-German applicants: certificate of German Language Level B2 (or higher) is crucial
- The HDZ NRW will not reimburse costs incurred
- Accommodation must be arranged by the applicant
- Required insurance must be paid for by applicant
Prof. Dr. med. Jan Gummert
Director Clinic for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Attn. Susanna Traut
Herz- und Diabeteszentrum NRW
D-32545 Bad Oeynhausen